-->

Prostate Cancer Survivor Story

True Story Prostate Cancer Survivor

Through this leaf, God save my father from prostate cancer

Real Story Prostate Cancer Survivor
This is the author's personal story when accompanied his father strugle against prostate cancer.

A few years ago my father suddenly woke up in pain because of his bladder is full but he can’t pee, because it looks so painfully, I decided brought my father to the closest emergency room.

First  doctors treat is putting a catheter (a kind of hose that helps the process of urinating through bypassing urine from the bladder). I was relieved because I had not seen my father in pain anymore. After the doctors began to examine my father, it is ends with an instruction that my father have to checked it on a laboratory clinic, this maybe because doctors do not want to assume without looking all the facts of medical laboratory test results.

After lab tests, it was found that my father had prostate cancer, the indications are the levels of Prostate Specific Antigen or so-called PSA which has already reached a value of 40 (for healthy people PSA levels is below 4). Finally after consulting several times with some urologist, the decision was made to perform surgery.

Did after surgery all will be back normal ... no..no ... my father should still continue the treatment process which is expensive and painful. Drugs that must consume per month is approximately $1500, injecting drug per-trimester is about $ 4,000 it’s not including we had to pay for doctor check up, chemotherapy and others.

After 2-3 years of treatment, rather than good news..shocking news was had to received, my father had to re-surgery again..and this time the doctor gives an option, a different procedures with the first one, that had to cuts both testicles which expected can remove testosterone from the body
Story Prostate Cancer Survivor
Prostate Cancer
Finally we return with myriads of thoughts in our heads, if not perform the operation, the circumstances of my father will be more severe and the cancer can spread to other parts like bones, but on the other hand, cutting operation is a tough thing to do (for men must understand the feelings).

Lucky God has led me to read a health magazine in the morning on the next day. In the magazine there is a discussion about cancer and how to deal it with natural / herbal, immediately im open the laptop and looking for other references in the google search engine. After being convinced by what I read, I immediately ran to bring the magazine to my father and tell him a lot of detail about what I was read in magazines and online articles.

Without much deliberation we finally committed to dispose of all medications and started trying herbal therapies soursop leaves
It was already 3 months after  my father taking soursop leaf therapy..it’s time to check did my father PSA gradually down or not.

After receiving the results, my father proud to show that now he has recovered, it is written that the PSA levels had gone down to the value of 3 ..woww, it was big time suprise for us
After recovering, the consumption can be reduced, if when in treatment, daily therapy can consume twice a day. Now my father consumes 3-4 times in a week

I write this article without any intention of ignoring doctor role, i just wanted all the readers know that prostate cancer treatment is not only can be done only by chemical drugs.. God actually provides the drug in the nature.

So ... let's start learning to appreciate and love nature

Advertiser